Introducing what has been requested for too long already! A super efficient iFlight 7inch Long-Range bird that can go where you couldn’t go before and can carry bigger batteries to get the flight time to surf the swiss alps if you want! Super stiff frame for minimum resonance and 2806.5 motors for maximum 7inch prop control. Fly big batteries top-mounted, or even bigger batteries bottom-mounted, 6cells recommended or 5cells for slow cruising. But whatever style you fly, a Lipo or Lion pack will just do the job. Recommended 5S 3.000mAh above (slow cruising) or 6S 2.500mAh above.
GPS functionality to find your way back and Betaflight GPS Rescue mode ready to setup (default OFF to prevent unexpected behaviour; Setup instructions included). Vertical and horizontal TBS Crossfire antenna mounts included to cover you and your antenna dead ends just in case. GoPro universal TPU bottom stand included; fits your original GoPro bracket and our TPU GoPro protectors (additional).
More video from Albert Kim：https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6jjJN5Biz0
– 6mm rigid arm design for more stiffness
– Top- and bottom battery mount option
– XING 2806.5 efficient wide stator motors
– GPS pre-installed for more safety at distance
– GoPro TPU bottom stand (GoPro protector not included)
– 360° TPU protection, DJI cam protection and antenna mounts
– DJI FPV Air Unit, buttery-smooth 720p\120fps FPV feed (TPU soft mounted)
– No props in view (DJI Air unit record in 1080p/60fps)
– Battery voltage LED status light (illuminated IF logo on the bottom)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
– Is this your first BNF or are you just starting through with FPV? This article might probably help: General Guide // iFlight BNF
– Don’t worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on “Firmware/Factory Dumps”
– Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn’t end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on “How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode”
– GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent from unwanted or unexpected drone behaviour.
Please check our linked article on “GPS Rescue Mode // Setup”Nicht für schweizer Kunden.