Right now here we can see a big progress on Beta75X 3S Whoop HD version which is installed with a Turtle V2 camera and support 3S battery! It enables you to experience powerful flight and enjoy the high quality video at the same time. For those people who wanna record a video by chasing in a park or at home, Beta75X 3S HD whoop is definitely a best choice. A lighter build safer around people, quieter, and easier to control.
Beta75X HD whoop First Flight Testing by MotoEP!! How flexible and stable it is!!
Open Box Video of 75X HD + Flying Testing both indoor and outdoor!! Thanks Gal Kremerfor his great work~
- Beta75X starts a new era of 3S whoop drones. With a big improvement in power, you could fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere.
- With the high performance STM32F411CEU6 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41) firmware, everyone could fly the Beta75X drone like a racing pro.
- Experience high quality video and high-definition DVRs with the Caddx Turtle V2 on Beta75X HD version.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta75X. A total weight of 57.4g give pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 3S battery.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized 1103 8000KV motors with cable connectors, provide powerful thrust on 3S, just plug and play.
- 300mAh 3S high rate battery is recommended by default.
- Customer Slot for LED board, make your drone shine at the dark night.
- Weight:57.4g (without battery)
- Motors: 1103 8000KV motor with connector
- Props: 40mm 4-blades props, 1.5mm shaft hole
- Camera: CADDX Turtle V2 ( for HD DVR version)
- Canopy: Canopy for Beta75X (HD DVR)
- Frame: Beta75X Frame
- Recommend battery: 300mAh 3S 45C Battery (Not including)
Highly recommend the newest 300mAh 3S 45C battery for this small beast. The maximum current requirement for this drone is about 11A, so do NOT use 3S 300mAh battery under 35C.
How to calculate the highest current the battery could provide? For example, 45C 300mAh 3S battery, the maximum discharge current is about 13.5A.
45C * 300mAh = 13.5A.
We DO NOT recommend the 1103 11000KV motors for 3S power because the motor may overheat or burn which will cause permanently damage on the motor or ESC. And don’t use 1103 8000KV motors for 2S power, the performance will not be as good as the 1103 11000KV motors since lack of power.
Note: Please kindly cut out these three sticks ① ② ③ by using the scissors as the following picture to fit the 3S 300mah Battery, be carefully not to cut the wire of the receiver.
F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC
Find more details about this F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC board in another page.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver. Add Frsky R9M Receiver and DSMX receiver since V1.2.
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor Weight: 5.6g
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continue current: 12A
- Peak current: 13A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Factory firmware: G-H-30-16.7
CADDX TURTLE V2 CAMERA AND A01 VTX
Find more details about Caddx Turtle V2 camera in another page.
To enjoy the powerful flight and capture HD beautiful flying video at the same time, many pilots revamped their Beta75X with HD camera. Inspired by this, we upgraded the Beta75X to 3S with Caddx Turtle V2 camera so that pilot do not need to assemble it any more and get more power on punch for acro mode. The angle for the camera is 30° and unadjustable.
Besides that, the newest A01 VTX board is lighter and perfectly suitable for canopy with switchable output power between 25mW and 200mW. Smart audio is available for VTX remote control in default.
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- Caddx Turtle V2 camera
- TV System: NTSC
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9(non-changeable)
- Image sensor: 1 / 2.7″ CMOS sensor
PROP OUT & WASH OUT
The Beta75X drone comes with “props out” in default. Why we need “props out” direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and “washes out” in hard corners. With reversed props or “props out”, no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
So here we go, in this video we tested Beta75X HD 3S with dive, powerloop and spilt-S. NO WASHOUT at all!!
1. Does this drone have current sensor?
Yes, it has a real current sensor. So no need to use the virtual current meter and you could get a more accurate current value. In order to use this current sensor hardware, some configurations in Betaflight GUI are needed.
Know more about current sensor and calibration.
2. How to connect the receiver to the 2-4S brushless FC?
Please don’t forget to plug the battery when you try to connect the connector to the 2-4S brushless FC. Find out more details in our support page.
3. Cli Dump for different versions of the 2S Whoop are provided in our support page.
4. ETA of my 3S whoop drones.
We know that you guys can’t wait to get this little monster and want to know about the ETA. Check out the shipping information here.
5. How to set up smart audio vtx control? (Multirotor Guide gives you the most straightforward explanation)
- 1 * Beta75X BNF 3S Whoop Quadcopter (without battery)
- 1 * Spare 40mm 4-blades props (2CW+2CCW)
* Battery is NOT included. Highly recommend the 300mAh 3S 45C battery.
Produkt darf in der Schweiz nicht betrieben werden. Nicht für Schweizer Kunden.