- Customized Caddx Kangaroo, delivering 4ms ultra-low latency, FOV 165°, and super WDR with weight just 3.5g, specially designed for the pilot who seeking the ultimate speed.
- The first carbon fiber series installs Betafpv Toothpick 12A 2-4S AIO flight controller, which can reduce weight and size and makes it easier to work on and DIY without lots of messy soldering and wiring.
- More durable and aesthetic while maintaining minimal weight is achieved with a 4.2mm thickness carbon fiber unibody frame.
- Integrates with 1105 5000KV motor, HX115 offers unparalleled execution in thrust and control.
- Supports 3-4S battery. It has plenty of power and punch to do all the tricks and flips you want. Our recommended power combination is that 3030 3-blade props with 450mAh 3S battery, while 3020 2-blade props with 450mAh 4S battery.
- Weight: 66.6g (without battery)
- FC&ESC：Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO FC
- Motors: 1105 5000KV Brushless Motors
- Props: HQ 3020 2-Blade Props / HQ 3030 3-Blade Props
- Camera: Caddx Kangaroo
- VTX: A01 25-200mW 5.8G VTX
- Frame: HX115 T700 carbon fiber frame
- Canopy: Canopy for HX115
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky / TBS Crossfire
- Battery: 450mAh 4S battery / 450mAh 3S battery (NOT included)
- Flight time: Almost 5mins in a smooth flight
Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO Flight Controller
The first carbon fiber drone series that installs a new layout all-in-one Toothpick FC, makes this ideal for tight builds and achieves mini stack height. Possesses high-performance STM32F411CEU processor and tuned Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41), which provides much more power on 2-4S. For detailed specifications, check out the FC page.
Caddx Kangaroo Racing Camera and A01 VTX
We customized 165° FOV and ultra-low latency(4ms) Betafpv version for pilots‘ better visual experience compared with Caddx official FOV160° version. It comes with super WDR Sony Starvis CMOS sensor, effectively resolute the reflection from strong light source. For more instruction, please kindly click here to reach.
Specifications of Camera
- Weight: 3.5g
- Lens: 2.1mm
- Ultra-low latency: 4ms
- Image Sensor: SONY STARVIS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 1000TVL
- Television System: NTSC and PAL (Switchable)
- Image: 16:9 and 4:3 (Switchable)
- Super WDR. Effectively resolute the reflection from strong light source
Specifications of VTX
A01 VTX board is lighter and perfectly suitable for canopy with switchable output power between 25mW and 200mW. SmartAudio is available for VTX remote control in default.
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
HX115 T700 Carbon Fiber Frame
Newly structure design, R0.5 chamfer, and 4.2mm thickness make HX115 T700 carbon unibody frame become ultimate durability and aesthetic while maintaining minimal weight. It has applied upgraded T700 carbon fiber material, stronger crashworthiness compared to the initial T300 frame.
Adhering to the purpose of bringing the perfect flight experience to customers, the most suitable match for props and batteries are as follows, which is switchable and affordable.
Note: We do NOT recommend using 3030 3-blade props with the 4s battery, it may burn your motor due to increased amp draw.
- 1 * HX115 115mm FPV Quad
- 1 * HQ 3030 3-Blade Props (4pcs)
- 1 * HQ 3020 2-Blade Props (4pcs)
*Battery is NOT included. It comes with two sets of 3“ props without pre-installed, props at your disposal.