- Charge 1S Lipo batteries (4.2V) and HV Lipo batteries (4.35V) at once in the same board by a selectable switch.
- XT60 Input (3s or 4s) for field charging. Could charge up to 6 pcs batteries with Picoblade 1.25 or JST PH2.0 power plug at once. Individual charging per ports, not parallel.
- Turns itself off when supply battery reaches safe low-voltage. 2 channels BEC for supply current. 400mAh current per charge port
- LED lights indicate when each battery is done charging
- Weight: 36g
- Dimensions: 75x42x17mm
- Input: 3s – 4s Selectable
- Cutoff Voltage: 10.8v (3s), 14.4v (4s)
- Output: Fixed at approx 400 milliamps
- 4.20v cell charging cutoff for Lipo battery (+- 0.5% margin of error)
- 4.35v cell charging cutoff for HV Lipo battery (+- 0.5% margin of error)
- Optional AC Wall Adapter
Note: Ports are numbered 1-6. Do not put more than one battery on a single port. For example: do not insert one battery on the Picoblade 1.25 plug and another on the same port with the PH 2.0 plug.
Wall AC Adapter
If you don’t have any XT60 batteries, AC/DC XT60 wall power adapter will be your best choice. Know more detail here.
- 1 * PH2.0 Connector 1S Lipo LiHV Charger Board
- 1 * Wall adapter