Compact & Portable
We set out to make the most compact and convenient RTF on the micro market. Box goggle designs are great for saving cost, but because of the size, they take up tons of space which makes portability difficult. Our design lets the AcroBee sit safely inside a removable tray in the goggle, which also houses the battery storage (up to 12) and charger.
Easy to Charge
Thanks to our simple design, the radio and goggle have internal batteries and charge through a micro USB cable for super easy and convenient charging. Charging your Nitro Nectar batteries is easier than ever with the internal Nectar Injector charging built into the AcroBee tray, plug in a micro USB cable to power it and start charging up to 4 HV lipos at a time.
Goggles / Portable FPV Screen
Don’t feel like using the box goggles to fly? No problem! The FPV screen is magnetically attached to the box goggle and has a strap that is removable so you can take the screen out to walk around with to watch others fly or let your friends see while you fly around. Covers 48 channels so you can view 5.8Ghz video on all bands and channels, with an auto-channel scanning function that lets you find your channel super fast!
Our radio features built-in support to work with flight simulators on computers. Simply put the radio into flight simulator mode (See Manual) plugin via a micro USB data cable to your computer, and it will show up as a USB joystick which can be configured in your simulator.
Product Components and Parts
- Flight Controller: NewBeeDrone BeeBrain Brushless V3 AIO
- Motors: NewBeeDrone 0802 18000kv Brushless Motors – Gold Edition (Unibell Version)
- Propellers: NewBeeDrone Azi (Tri Blade) Micro Props – 31mm,1.0mm Shaft
- Receiver: Integrated True Diversity SPI Receiver with LNA+PA, FrSky compatible (optional external receiver compatible)
- VTX: Onboard, up to 120mW
- FPV Camera: NewBeeDrone BeeEye FPV Camera
- Radio: NewBeeDrone Beemote
- Goggle: NewBeeDrone Goggles/Portable FPV Screen
- Acrobee65 Battery: NewBeeDrone Nitro Nectar Gold 250mAh 1S HV LiPo Batteries
- Radio Battery: 800mAh
- Goggle Battery: 120mAh
- Goggle and Radio Input Charging Voltage: 5v
- Goggle Screen Resolution: 480×272
- Goggle Receiver Channel: 48ch
- Weight of the drone: 23 grams
In the Box
- NewBeeDrone Premium Hand Carrying Case
- NewBeeDrone Acrobee65 BLV3
- NewBeeDrone Beemote FPV RC Radio Remote Controller
- Newbeedrone FPV Goggles
- Micro USB Charging and Betaflight Connection Cable
- 4x Nitro Nectar Gold 250mAh 1S Batteries
- 4x Spare NewBeeDrone Azi Tri Blade 1.0mm Propellers
- User Manual
Important PrecautionsDo not leave the charger unattended while the charging.Always remove the batteries when the charging completed.Never operate with low batteries.