- Minimum Capacity: 1400mAh
- Configuration: 6S1P / 22.2V / 6Cells
- Discharge Rate: 150C
- Net Weight(±10g): 222g
- Dimensions:78*39*42mm (L x W x H)
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT60
What have improved?
- The first use of X technology Al Boehmite
- Highly consistent and continuous power output
- Less decrease in performance after cycles
- Higher discharge platform
- Resistance to dropping
What Tattu Pilot said?
- Corey Tapp: Super long flight times with the 6s 1400s.
- DarKex Killian Rousseau: The voltage drop IS still very good like 20.5 or 21v while i’m flying.
- Jake Capobres: The 1200 is the best battery I have flown. It had really good power for it’s weight. It hold voltage very constant as well.
- Thomas Bitmatta: Its ~3% more speed per lap! anything 3% or higher is something that can be felt comfortably without data, its good!!
- Lukáš Košata: I am really impressed with the performance, there is almost no voltage sag.
- TERRY ARSCOTT: We were flying in 35deg temperature charging outside and still got no battery sag. The biggest difference is how long it holds voltage for. I didnt feel a drop in power until the battery was almost dead.
- Walter Kirsch: From my reading in the FPV Goggles I could tell, that the v5 was having less voltage drop. After 3, 5, 10 and even 20 full cycles now I cannot tell a difference between a new v5 and a used one. I did test a 20 cycle old vs. new.