- Minimum Capacity: 1200mAh
- Configuration: 6S1P / 22.2V / 6Cells
- Discharge Rate: 150C
- Net Weight(±10g): 196g
- Dimensions:78*40*34mm (L x W x H)
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT60
What have improved?
- The first use of X technology Al Boehmite
- Highly consistent and continuous power output
- Less decrease in performance after cycles
- Higher discharge platform
- Resistance to dropping
What Tattu Pilot said?
- Alex Vanover: V5 is going well! I love the 1200 for freestyle! It feels very consistent. I may want to switch to the 1200 6s for overall flying.
- Konstantin Sonnentag: The V5 are also better at keeping quality with increase of cycles.Like from the first 15-20 cycles I can say that there is almost no decreas in performance… When I was really pushing it droped to around 22v but then stayed there for 1:30min, very impressive.
- Ashton Gamble: Absolutely BLOWN away by the amount of consistent power both the 1400 and 1200 provided. I was amazed at how well the 1200 was able to fly! Because it’s so light, you are able to be at a considerably lower throttle, and take turns SUPER tight
- Alex Zamora: The batteries are inclemently good, the power withstands it perfectly for a minute without stopping to give the drone gas.
- Niklas Solle: V5 recovers power a bit quicker.