The APD PDB500 is designed for high voltage and high current applications. It consists of 8 layers of heavy copper to sustain maximum current demand whilst dissipating minimal heat. This PDB can sustain up to 125A continuous to each ESC leg. Also features 12V 3Amp and 5V 3Amp regulators with a maximum of 14S (60V) input.
The F3 processor ensures no input commands are missed, even at the highest input update rates. Its bleeding-edge features include PWM-frequency dithering, and Active Phase-current Demagnetisation to ensure the smoothest control at high power, whilst maintaining maximum efficiency.
Compatible with the latest Protocols including ProShot up to 3MBs/S.
With peak power ratings up to 9kW, these ESCs will have no trouble powering your craft.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia using only the highest quality components, ensuring no sacrifice in reliability.
- Plug and play firmware
- Up to 12S capable
- Up to 120Amps continuous current
- 180A Burst current
- True 10bit resolution
- Virtually no setup time, with simple motor reverse solder tab
- Auto-detect ProShot or Dshot any frequency range
- ProShot1000 to ProShot3000 capable (1-3Mbs/s)
- Dshot300 to Dshot2400 capable (0.3-2.4Mbs/s)
- Up to 750,000 eRPM
- Auto PWM-freq
- Auto Timing Advance
- HBM (Hectic Boost Mode) ensures this will deliver a maximum thrust, outperforming any other ESC
- Telemetry output
- Intelligent current sensing
- LED indication
- Digital commands over Proshot (including anti-turtle mode)
- Digital commands over Dshot
- 8-Layer PCB to ensure minimal track resistance