The BLITZ BEC features step-down switch mode, high-efficiency synchronous rectification, and the ability to step down from an input voltage of up to 35V to a low output stable voltage, which makes it ideal for step-down voltage applications. It offers a very compact solution to achieve 2A/3A output current over a wide input supply voltage (6 to 35V).
- Step-down switch mode
- High-efficiency synchronous
- Wide 6V to 35V Input voltage range
- The voltage output can be 5V or 12V adjustable. (default 5V)
- Input voltage: 6-35V
- Output voltage / current: 5V or 12V. Average 2A / Peak 3A
- Conversion efficiency: the average efficiency of output 12V is above 92%, and the average efficiency of output 5V is above 88%.
- Size: 12*14*4.5mm
- Pins distance: 2.55mm
- Weight: 1.8g
- 1 x BLITZ PSM BXN 5D2UD6 BEC
- 1 x Connecting cables