The helical design has a 180ohm impedance which is not matched with ORT’s FPV system with 50ohm impedance. Hence so-called helical tuning is the most important part to ensure the antenna match with ORT’s FPV system to provide you with the most efficient directional antenna. A perfect balance between beamwidth vs range.
ORT designed the Helical 6 turn to get a perfect balance between performances of beam width (signal coverage) versus range. Covering 100~120 degree of beam width with an effective range of 10~20km and beyond with 600mW video transmitter hence the called of Long Range Master given. ORT recommend using this with our ORT cocktail Omni antenna to get the best performance.
- Hand Tuned, 110~120 degree coverage with 15~20km clear ranges and beyond on 600mW Video Transmitter (depends on flying area noise, receiver sensitivity, and FPV setup)
- Enameled Supreme Wire(anti-rust)
- Original Low loss RG402 cable
- High-quality acrylic, providing a premium look
- ORT 6 Turn Helical Antenna “Long Range Master”
- Freq Channel : 5300 ~ 6000 GHz
- Gain (dBi) : 10 dBic
- SWR/S11 : < 1:1.3
- Beam width: 100-120 degrees
- Polarization: Circularly Polarized – RHCP
- Gain Pattern: Directional (need to be pointed on general flying area)
- Connector: SMA