This is a micro size 32 bit flight controller for brushed quads, it is a revision on the basis of the SP RACING F3 EVO design, only takes 1S power input.
- Micro size 23 x 19.5 x 5mm
- F3_EVO_Brush is in the revision on the basis of the F3 EVO SP RACING, it is a 32bits brush flight controller based on SP RACING F3 EVO firmware.
- The flight control support 1S (4.2V) power supply
- Independent design of the circuit structure, comes with the pressure reduction technology, when using 1S (3.7V) power input, UART1/2/3 output 5V, DSM output 3.3V
- Using STM32F303CCT6 + MPU6500, advanced hardware platform F3 guarantee more stable flight
- With a large current NMOS transistors, operating current of up to 10A or more. Each machine is equipped with freewheeling diodes.
- Support for PPM, SBUS, DSM receiver input signal.
- With battery voltage detection and buzzer interface.
- In support of the world almost all hollow cup motor, including 1020 coreless motor.
- DSM receiver soldered directly to the DSM interface 3.3V, GND, RX3, CF software configuration UART3
- PPM and SBUS receiver welded to the UART2 GND, + 5V, RX2, SBUS signal in the CF software configuration UART2
- Target : SP RACING F3 EVO
- Dimension : 23 x 19.5 x 5mm
- Thickness : 1.2mm
- Weight : 2g