Bullet Point for Camera
- 2K pixel, 120fps, 4:3 native sensor
- Support Gyroflow
- 1080P HD FPV
- F/2.0 Large Aperture
- 160° wide-angle FOV
Bullet Point for VTX
- Add another 20*20mm mounting holes
- Add 8/32g built-in storage option
- Updated the design of PCB board and outer shell
- A spare pad is added to provide two power connection modes
- Optimized antenna base design and frequency button position for greater convenience
Avatar HD kit V2
- 1080P 120fps compatibility
- 22ms low latency
- Ranging Mode
- 4KM range
- Light weight design
- Built-in 8G/32G storage,
- Support Gyroflow
- GPS anti-jamming
- The only native 4:3 high-definition sensor in the FPV industry
Bullet Point for Avatar HD kit V2
- The Avatar HD system uses H.265 code, an industry-leading technology, to provide 1080p FPV image quality with ultra-low latency.
- Camera V2 with 2K pixels, 4:3 native sensor for better image quality and native 4:3 mode image ratio allows you to capture more of the surrounding scenery while flying the drone, resulting in more comprehensive and visually appealing images.Meanwhile, it’s better fit for regular FPV race as well.
- The camera ( 32G VTX KIT) supports Gyroflow, take you a smooth and stable video quality.
- In addition to the original 25mm x 25mm mounting holes, the kit now added 20mm x 20mm holes for greater compatibility with a wider range of FPV drone models.
- Updated the design of PCB board and shell, improved the quality of VTX, more durable.
- Optimized the installation place of the antenna, so as to better protect the VTX.
- The position of the frequency binding button has been changed to make the frequency binding operation more convenient.
- A spare pad is added to provide two power connection modes.
- New VTX with enhanced TVS protection and support for up to 6S. With a wide input voltage the range of 6V to25.2V, our VTX delivers unmatched stability and resistance to GPS interference. Enjoy unparalleled performance and take your FPV adventures to new heights with our cutting-edge technology.
- The Avatar VTX comes with 8g/32g built-in storage it can record 1080p or 720p HD flight videos without interference.32G built-in storage, recording video time increased by 4 times.
- Supports both high frame rate and standard frame rate, it has an average latency of 22ms with the high frame rate.
- The compact and convenient single-antenna design makes it easier to assemble your FPV drone. The quality of the antenna is upgraded, and the working performance of the whole frequency band is more stable.
- HD 1080p OLED Dual Micro Displays
- The Avatar goggles are designed to be lightweight, mini, small and have a 46° field of view, making them more comfortable for pilots while giving them a more immersive FPV experience.
- The goggles have the feature of adjusting the focus without the need to install, corrective lenses.
- HDMI Output
- Turn on the ranging mode to display the distance between the drone and goggles in real time,in case the drone is lost due to long distance flight.
- Q: Do we support 1080P 120FPS?
- A: Our VTX products all support 1080P/120FPS, and can reach 1080P/120FPS through firmware upgrade is around the corner.
|Model||Avatar V2 camera|
|Image Sensor||1/3.2-Inch 4Mp 4:3sensor|
|Resolution||1080P/60fps; 720P/100fps; 720P/60fps;1080P/120fps compatibility; 1080P/100fps compatibility;|
|Ratio||4:3 native /16:9|
|Gyroflow||Only 32G VTX Supported|
|Model||Avatar V2 module|
|Transmitter Power (EIRP)||FCC:<30dBm;CE:<14dBm;SRRC:<20dBm;
|1/O Interface||JST1.0*4(Power in)JST0.8*6(USB)|
|Mounting Holes||25.5*25.5mm; 20*20mm|
|Wide Power Input||6V-25.2V|
|Supported FC System||Betaflight; Inav; Fettec; ArduPilot; Kiss|
|Latency||Average delay 22ms|
|Avatar V2 antenna|
|Size||R15 X 45mm （without cable）|
|USB transfer extension cable||X1|
|4 Pin silicone cable||X1|